Filter by use
2101 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA
Large footprint opportunity in the center of San Francisco’s vibrant Mission District. Located on vibrant and hip Mission Street, 2101 Mission is nestled among a growing list of trendsetting shops and restaurants. Avante garde theaters, hip bars and the most talked about restaurants in San Francisco are all found in the Mission. It’s a neighborhood that enjoys a cult-like love from its residents, and with a population density greater than New York City, so that’s a whole lot of love. 2101 Mission lies right in the middle of the action, and close to Samovar Tea, Four Barrel Coffee, Locanda, Bar Tartine, and Tacolicious.
- 15,515 sq ft ground floor and 13,562 sq ft second level for a total of 29,077 square feet of Leasable Floor Area
- Remarkable brick and timber feel
- Expansive Storefronts on a Vintage San Francisco building
- In proximity to the 16th street Mission BART
- High visibility corner - a great branding opportunity!