Filter by use
2100-2118 Hayes Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
2100-2118 Hayes Street is truly a representation of San Francisco architecture. With 12’ ceilings, period details, and modern upgrades, this Victorian building is one of the most attractive properties to hit the market in 2019. The commercial spaces have undergone a full renovation with seismic upgrades, new storefronts, and new building systems. The space will be delivered in warm shell condition in late 2019.
- Recently renovated ground floor retail/office in central San Francisco location
- From 881 to 4,931 square feet available
- NC-1 Zoning / Suitable for a variety of uses including retail, design offices, medical, caf,
- 12+ High Ceilings
- New storefronts with period details
- Complete commercial renovation including full seismic upgrade and new building systems
- Vintage San Francisco architecture
- Delivered in a warm shell condition, ready for your finishes
- Located near public transportation, USF, Golden Gate Park, restaurants and cafes, and more.
- 90 Walk Score/96 Bike Score