Filter by use
2100 Hayes Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
2100 Hayes Street is truly a representation of San Francisco architecture. With 12’ ceilings, period details, and modern upgrades, this Victorian building is one of the most attractive properties to hit the market in 2020. The commercial spaces have undergone a full renovation with seismic upgrades, new storefronts, and new building systems. The remaining corner space is the best of all, as it features extensive street frontage, large display windows, excellent visibility, and an abundance of natural light.
- Recently renovated and restored corner retail
- Located in San Francisco's vibrant NOPA neighborhood
- 2,187 square feet available
- NC-1 Zoning / Suitable for a variety of uses
- 12+ High Ceilings
- New storefronts with period details
- Full seismic upgrade and new building systems
- Vintage San Francisco architecture
- Delivered in a warm shell condition, ready for your finishes
- 90 Walk Score/96 Bike Score
- Located near public transportation, USF, Golden Gate Park, restaurants and cafes, and more.