Filter by use
1501 Grant Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133
Located in an important brick and timber corner building in San Francisco’s vibrant North Beach neighborhood, this open floor plan is suitable for a variety of uses. The space boasts 18 ft+ ceilings, two massive skylights, and exposed brick. A charming corner retail space highlights the project, as do the large storefront windows and skylights. The property is located within a block of Columbus Avenue and Washington Square Park, with popular and well-known restaurants nearby including Original Joe’s, Tony’s Pizza Napoletana, Park Tavern, Mama’s, Don Pisto’s, and more. Excellent opportunity, prime location, and a supportive landlord.
- +/- 4,216 sq. ft. of divisible commercial space
- Can be combined or taken separately
- Bakery: 2,220 square feet + 605 sq. ft. of basement
- Retail: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Mezzanine: 575 sq. ft. which can be included on either side
- 18 ft+ Ceilings
- Massive skylights
- Charming corner storefront
- Abundant sunlight on all sides of the property
- Brick & timber building
- Excellent branding opportunity
- Suitable for a variety of uses including retail, fitness, food production, and more.
- Attractive tenant improvement package for the right tenant