Filter by use
1178 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Ome, located at 1178 Folsom Street, is a new 6-story midrise in the core of San Francisco’s vibrant SOMA neighborhood. With a late 2020 delivery date, Ome will feature 3 levels of commercial space amounting to 11,887 SF, all below 42 modern studio apartments. The ground floor retail space includes ingress and egress from both Folsom and Clementina Streets, elevator access to the lower level space, and potential for outside seating. The ground floor retail space is suitable for a variety of uses, including fitness, professional services, and food & beverage. The second floor enjoys natural light from three sides, which includes light from the floor-to-ceiling windows located on the Folsom and Clementina sides of the building.
- +/- 11,887 SF
- Brand New Development
- Warm Shell Delivery + Potential Tenant Improvement Allowance
- Incredible design includes natural light on 3 sides
- Walking distance to Public Transit, BART, Muni, Bus stops
- Monthly parking nearby
- Mixed-use development consisting of 3,999 SF of ground floor retail, 2,168 SF of lower level retail, and 5,720 SF of second floor office/retail, all below 42 mod- ern studio units
- Space can be demised several ways
- Potential for interconnecting stairwell between all 3 floors
- 2020 Construction from local architect and development team
- High identity retail, restaurant, or office space
- Entrances from Folsom and Clementina
- Dedicated entry to second floor
- Potential for outdoor seating on both Folsom and Clementina Streets
- Bicycle-friendly building
- Excellent access to public transportation, freeways, bike lanes, and parking.
- Nearby businesses include Sightglass Coffee, Deli Board, Mikes Bikes, and more.