Filter by use
301 Hayes Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Excellent opportunity to plant your flag on a commanding corner in San Francisco's highly desirable Hayes Valley neighborhood. Located on a high visibility Hayes Street corner, this space enjoys excellent foot and vehicle traffic and is surrounded by important restaurants and retailers such as Warby Parker, Souvla, Blue Bottle Coffee, Buck Mason, and B8ta. The space features a full kitchen with Type I venting, high ceilings, operable windows, and built-in outside patio seating. With a corner location, the space also provides for great signage opportunity and over 75 feet of street frontage on Hayes and Franklin Streets.
- +/- 3351 SF + Outdoor Seating Potential
- Located on Hayes Street, at the entrance to San Francisco's highly desirable Hayes Valley neighborhood
- Corner location with over 75 feet of street frontage
- Fully built out restaurant space with Type I Hood
- Type 41 ABC License can be made available
- Outdoor seating potential with operable windows
- High Ceilings and open floor plan
- Nearby neighbors include Faherty, Buck Mason, Souvla, Ritual Coffee, B8ta, and more.
- Nearby businesses include Warby Parker, Mejuri, Nojo Ramen, Little Gem, Monsieur Benjamin, Allbirds, ClareV and more
- New direct lease with Landlord