Filter by use
1700 Fillmore Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Standalone full-identity building on a great Fillmore Street corner in San Francisco. Fully built corner restaurant with beautiful architectural details and soaring ceilings, but suitable for a variety of uses. Restaurant features a large kitchen and a lovely dining room with an abundance of light. The busy corner offers great signage opportunity and incredible visibility.
- 4,813 SF Ground Floor + 1,845 SF Mezzanine
- Gorgeous single identity building, and clean lines
- Prime corner restaurant with great visibility
- Expansive ceilings heights, and large show windows
- Fully built out
- 165 seat occupancy
- Notable neighbors include The Progress, Statebird Provisions, Japan Center, Jane the Bakery, Out the Door, SPQR, Florio, Boom Boom Room, Kabuki Hotel, and more.