Filter by use
2066 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
Rare stand-alone restaurant building on San Francisco’s liveliest retail corridor. This extraordinary space sits on one of the best blocks of Chestnut Street, surrounded by Apple, Blue Mercury, Peet’s Coffee, and more. This fully built out restaurant space also features vast ceilings, operable storefront windows, and a full kitchen with hood. The neighborhood has a charming collection of well-loved boutiques and casual dining destinations including Tacolicious, Delarosa, Apple, Lucca Delicatessen and Benefit.
- +/- 1,982 SF Ground Floor + 209 SF Mezzanine
- Commanding presence on San Franciscos exciting Chestnut Street corridor
- Single-building identity
- Double-wide storefront
- Operable storefront windows
- Vast ceilings
- Full kitchen with hood
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Nearby Marina businesses include Apple, Tacolicious, Barrys Bootcamp, Books, Inc., Delarosa, Wells Fargo, and more.