Filter by use
369 Pine Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Built in 1918, The Exchange Block Building is an 8-story property located in the epicenter of San Francisco's financial district. It was designed by Frederick Whitton, and is considered one of the most attractive period buildings in the Financial District. Its historic elements are nicely blended with modern conveniences, and the buildingâ€™s operations are supported by a best of class, long-term, stable ownership group. The subject space is located on the northeast corner of the property, and enjoys high traffic and visibility from Pine Street. The space boasts high ceilings, big windows, and a spacious floor plan. Its most attractive feature is the adjacent courtyard that can be used for outdoor seating, fitness, or other related outdoor activities. Although the space was last used as a cafÃ©, its location in the FiDi fitness hub (with neighbors such as Rumble, Equinox, Bodyrok, and Bay Club) might make it attractive to fitness uses. The space is in close proximity to mass transit systems such as MUNI, BART, and Golden Gate Transit. The East Bay bus line terminal and CalTrain are also easily accessible via the Cityâ€™s Muni bus and train system.
- +/- 4,473 SF located in the core of San Francisco's Financial District
- Corner space that sits adjacent to a spacious courtyard that can accommodate outdoor seating or fitness activities
- High ceilings throughout
- Over 130 feet of storefront starting on Pine Street and running the length of the courtyard
- Excellent visibility from the busy Pine Street corridor
- High pedestrian and vehicle traffic
- Located in one of San Franciscos classic early century buildings
- Nearby neighbors include Equinox, Blue Bottle Coffee, Rumble, Wayfare Tavern, The Treasury, Bodyrok, and more.
- Close proximity to MUNI/BART/Golden Gate Transit