Filter by use
1700 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
954 to 2,155 SF
954 to 2,155 SF
1700 Market Street consists of two side-by-side retail spaces that can be leased separately or combined to create a commanding 2,155 SF presence on one of the busiest intersections in San Francisco. Situated below 42 modern residential units, the two retail spaces feature big display windows, high ceilings, and incredible visibility on the corner of Market and Gough Streets. The subject property enjoys over 100 feet of street frontage, high foot and vehicle traffic, and visibility from Market, Gough, Haight, and Valencia Streets. With proximity to public transportation, freeways, and the vibrant Hayes Valley retail and restaurant scene, the retail spaces at 1700 Market will make up some of the best retail space to hit the market in San Francisco's recent development boom.
- Two side-by-side spaces that can be combined or leased separately
- 2020 Delivery
- High ceilings, big display windows, and great visibility from Market, Gough, Haight, and Valencia Streets
- NCT-3 Zoning / Suitable for a variety of uses including restaurant, caf, personal and professional services
- Over 100 feet of storefront with excellent signage opportunities on two exterior sides.
- Situated at the base of a 42-unit luxury midrise spanning an entire block.
- Centrally located in Hayes Valley near some of the Citys best restaurants and shops such as Ritual Coffee, Zuni Caf, Marine Layer, Buck Mason, Cala, Souvla, Warby Parker, and more.
- Close proximity to public transportation (BART, MUNI), and dedicated bike lanes