Filter by use
2066 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
Rare stand-alone restaurant/retail building on San Franciscoâ€™s liveliest retail corridor. This extraordinary space sits on one of the best blocks of Chestnut Street, surrounded by Apple, Blue Mercury, Peetâ€™s Coffee, and more. This fully built out restaurant space also features vast ceilings, operable storefront windows, and a full kitchen with hood. The neighborhood has a charming collection of well-loved boutiques and casual dining destinations including Tacolicious, Delarosa, Apple, Lucca Delicatessen and Benefit.
- +/- 1,982 SF Ground Floor + 209 SF Mezzanine
- Commanding presence on San Franciscos exciting Chestnut Street corridor
- Single-building identity
- Double-wide storefront
- Operable storefront windows
- Vast ceilings
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Nearby Marina businesses include Apple, Tacolicious, Barrys Bootcamp, Books, Inc., Delarosa, Wells Fargo, and more.